JC2 May - complete syllabus,
JC2 June - 100% revision for SQ, preparing for NSQ,
JC2 July/August - 70% SQ Revision, 30% NSQ, Planning question,
JC2 August/Sept - 30% SQ Revision, 70% NSQ, Data Analysis,
JC2 Oct - 80% SQ revision, 20% NSQ, Extending scope of SQ.
This information is only for students who are preparing for A-level examinations.
Please note the following:
(1) write your homework in BLACK ink,
(2) scan your homework in BLACK AND WHITE format (not greyscale or colour),
(3) save your files in JPG or PDF format,
(4) e-mail your homework at least 2 DAYS before the tuition.
(1) Always solve calculation question using SQ method,
(2) Revise your highlighted SQ first and then revise the rest of the SQ,
(3) Know your FAQ list well,
(4) Read the generic CMM list before leaving your home and before entering the examination venue,
(5) Read your personalised 10 items CMM list before leaving your home and before entering the examination venue.